|Please note that the Districtís current website is undergoing major construction and will be completely updated very shortly.†In the meantime, if the format of any material on the Districtís current website interferes with your ability to access information and you require an accommodation, please contact Kaitlyn Sassone, Director of Technology, at 914-967-6100 x6211.† To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the Web address of the requested material, and your contact information.†Further, if you would like to file a complaint concerning the accessibility of the Districtís website, information and a complaint form can be found†here†or you can contact Kaitlyn Sassone, Director of Technology, at 914-967-6100 for further information.†|
PLEASE BE CERTAIN TO SELECT THE CORRECT FORM.†
Application for†Public Use of School Facilities:
- Application must be submitted 30 days prior to requested date of use along with deposit fee and copy of valid insurance certificate.
- Submit completed application along with required deposit fee and insurance certificate directly to School Building Secretary.
Application for†Use of School Facilities:
For use by School District, Parent Organizations, Student Booster Clubs, etc.
- Application must be submitted 30 days prior to requested date of use.
- Submit completed application†directly to School Building Secretary.
- Submit completed form to Assistant Superintendent for Business Gabriella O'Connor at the Central Administration Building, 411 Theodore Fremd Avenue, Suite 100S.